This candle is made of 100% pure beeswax in a glass container, and burns between 72 to 80 hours. Rosary Bay has tested these candles in a continuous burn cycle during the quality control process. Please note, each candle is hand poured, and made especially for each order. An order is generally shipped within 3-5 business days after its receipt.
Our candles can be used as a “3-Day Sanctuary Lights”, or during the “Three Day of Darkness” as prophesized by several catholic saints and mystics. All candles used for the 3 days of Darkness must be beeswax, and must be blessed after purchasing.
Three Day of Darkness
The most spectacular aspect of the Act of God will be the three days of darkness over the whole earth. The Three Days have been announced by by Catholic prophets St. Caspar del Bufulo, Blessed Anna Maria Taigi, Blessed Elizabeth Canori-Mora and Blessed Mary of Jesus Crucified. The Church does not oblige us to believe in any particular prophecy as a matter of faith [de fide], but we are indeed obliged to believe that prophecies may be made even in our own times, for this is in the Gospel [Evangelium]: the Holy Ghost will speak to many in the Latter Days. Prophecy is intended to change our behavior to conform to the will of God.
Three Day of Darkness prophecy is attributed to Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi:
“God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed wax candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy.
All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.”
Blessed Anna Maria Taigi predicted a major and as of yet still forthcoming Chastisement for the world on account of its grave sins.
Here are the proximate signs in their probable order of occurrence:
- Flouting of church laws, irreverence and immodesty in church, fall in attendance at church, church closings, churches for sale.
- Lack of charity towards others, heartlessness, indifference, divisions, contentions, godlessness, rebellion against God (“They did not repent”), pride in human knowledge.
- Breakdown of family life: immorality, adultery, perversion of youth (e.g. homosexuals giving lectures in schools), immodest fashions, people concerned only with eating, drinking, dancing and other pleasures.
- Civil commotions, contempt for authority, downfall of governments, confusion in high places, corruption, coups d’etat, civil war, revolution.
- Floods and droughts, crop failures, unusual weather, tornadoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, famines, epidemics, unknown diseases (e.g. new strains of viruses).
“Because the wicked shall perish. And the enemies of the Lord, presently after they shall be honoured and exalted, shall come to nothing and vanish like smoke.” (Psalms 36:20)
“Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation, and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light. And I will visit the evils of the world, and against the wicked for their iniquity: and I will make the pride of infidels to cease, and will bring down the arrogancy of the mighty.” (Isaiah 13: 9-11).